Great to have you on this website. A warm welcome to you. Bienvenu · Wilkommen · Bienvenido · Welkom
Just to ensure we are on the same page, and to keep this website aligned with its positive intentions, some points regarding terms & conditions below.
- This website, mirjamgoudsmit.com, all its content and its author(s) are continuously in transition through progressive learning and development. What is published today might not be valid or accurate tomorrow or next week or next year. The right is reserved to run a natural course of change, including the author’s views, opinions and thoughts, sources, information, images and links that simply evolve over time.
- Content on this website provides no warranties and confers no rights. No representation is made about the accuracy and validity of the content posted on this website. Posts and pages may be updated and changed after their initial posting without notice and at the site owner’s discretion.
- Readers and viewers of this website agree they will not hold the website owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author libel for what he or she says, writes or displays and will hold them harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- The content on this website is the opinion of its authors. Content is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual, or anyone or thing, especially those with the ability and desire to fight back.
- The website owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author is responsible for the content, not any employer, employees, volunteer group, membership organization, or other organizations which the website owner might be seen to represent or aligned with. The content therefore represents personal views.
- This website includes external links and links to other web pages operated by third parties. No responsibility is assumed relating to content, policies, products and services offered through other websites or third parties linking to this website.
- The website owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything anyone says on this website and in the comments, nor the laws that they may break in any country through their comments’ content, implication, and intent. Please also refer to the Comments Policy of this website.
- The intention of this website is to do no harm, injure, defame, or libel to others. Any content is an opinion and not to be taken as fact nor absolute. The website owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author is not to be held responsible for any action, content, products or services or for any damages or losses, directly or indirectly, caused or alleged to have been caused as a result of your use or reliance on information and content posted here.
- Note that the language of this website is the website’s owner second language. The website owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author is not responsible for translation or interpretation of content. The website and website owner are harmless from prosecution for bad grammar and punctuation that may result in a perceived change of a statement’s intent. Also no responsibility is assumed for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the website reader’s country of origin.
- The use of any trademark or copyrighted material is not intended to infringe copyright. If material is posted or referenced that you have created and you do not feel that it has been used in the spirit of “fair use” or has not been properly attributed to its creator or disagree with specific information or analysis, please get in touch to help correct it via the contact form on the Contact page.
- The right is reserved to change this policy without notice. Changes may be due to new rules, regulations or insights.
That’s it, thanks for reading. Just so expectations are clear if needed.
Note: this policy is inspired by, and an adaptation of, information in the Blog Herald (specifically this post) by Lorelle VanFossen, in Right up your Alley (specifically this post) by Barry Baker, and in One Cool Site (specifically this post) by Time Thief, with many thanks.
» Go to the Blog page to satisfy your curiosity and read up on posts shared so far.