Your comments are very welcome and valued. It is great to hear your thoughts and ideas. This website facilitates connecting and interacting with a wider audience for a reason. My belief is that connectivity and interaction have a generative effect; it further develops thinking and ideas, and creates more and better opportunities.
Just to ensure we are on the same page, and to keep this website aligned with its positive intentions, some ground rules regarding comments below.
- Mirjam Goudsmit and any administrators and contributors to mirjamgoudsmit.com have the right to edit, delete, and block any and all inappropriate or unnecessary comments on this website, as they see fit.
- Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the website, nor shared. They may be used by the website owner to privately contact the commenter.
- The comment form must be filled in with a proper or legitimate sounding name and URL. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted.
- All email, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the website comment.
- This website is set up to automatically hold any comment with more than two links in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this website. Any website comment with more than four links could be marked as comment spam.
- All comments within this website are the responsibility of the commenter, not the website owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on this website, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, mirjamgoudsmit.com, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability. All submitted comments are the views of their author and posting of them by an administrator does not imply agreement with their contents.
- Comments that include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the website owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this website’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the writer, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this website could result in removal and blocked access.
- A comment that does not add to the conversation, runs of on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted. Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this website.
- All trackbacks will be treated in accordance to this Comments Policy.
- If you leave a comment on this website and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate this Comments Policy, get in touch via the contact form on the Contact page.
- The right is reserved to change this policy without notice. Changes may be due to new rules, regulations or insights.
That’s it. Just so expectations are clear if needed. And to keep things useful and peaceful, which I expect anyway but there you have it.
Note: this policy is inspired by, and an adaptation of, information in the Blog Herald (specifically this post) by Lorelle VanFossen, with many thanks.
» Go to the Blog page to find shared posts so far and feel free to comment. Many thanks and looking forward.